Entry into this competition will be deemed as acceptance of the following terms and conditions.
1. The promoter is Daniel Goldsmith Associates Ltd [‘the company’], whose office address is Gridiron Building, One Pancras Square, London, N1C 4AG.
2. Employees of Daniel Goldsmith Associates, their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter.
3. To qualify for the prize, entrants must write a publicly accessible review about their experience of interacting with Daniel Goldsmith Associates.
4. The reviews must be left on the company’s Google page via the link provided in the company’s November 2017 newsletter or supplied in the form of an individual invitation. Reviews emailed via the Contact Form at www.danielgoldsmith.co.uk or left anywhere else on the world wide web will not be eligible for entry in the competition.
5. To qualify for the prize, entrants must have prospected or commissioned services from Daniel Goldsmith Associates Ltd. Prospective clients who have not commissioned a service yet may write a review based on their experience of interacting with the company.
6. No purchase is necessary to enter, nor is any entry fee applicable.
7. Entrants must be subscribed to the Daniel Goldsmith Associates Newsletter.
8. This contest is void where restricted or prohibited by law.
9. All reviewers meeting the conditions of this competition will be entered in the competition.
10. One winner will be drawn at random on the 15th of January 2018.
11. The competition prize is one Kindle E-Reader 6″ up to the value of £59.99.
12. No extras are included in the prize, this competition is for the Kindle tablet only.
13. The prize carries no cash alternative in whole or in part and may not be substituted by the winner.
14. The winner will be contacted via email by Daniel Goldsmith Associates within 7 days of the draw and must respond within 7 days of the notice being sent, or a new winner will be selected at random.
15. This competition is open to all reviewers worldwide, regardless of place of residence.
16. The closing date for entries is 23:59 on January 14th 2018. Entries received after this time are not eligible for the prize draw.
17. This promotion is in no way sponsored by, or in association with Google or Amazon.
18. No responsibility can be held by Daniel Goldsmith Associates for entries not received for whatever reason.
19. Daniel Goldsmith Associates is not responsible for inaccurate details regarding this competition supplied to an entrant by any third party.
20. Daniel Goldsmith Associates will ensure every care will be taken for the Prize to be posted to the address exactly as supplied by the winner, however it cannot be held responsible for items going astray in the post.
21. Daniel Goldsmith Associates reserves the right to cancel or amend this competition, or these terms and conditions at any time. Entrants will be notified of any changes.
22. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.